Terms & Conditions Conferences
- You are asked to read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting the Registration Form. Confirmation or a booking or any payment by you shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted. In order to receive a registration confirmation by e-mail, please make sure that you indicate your e-mail address on the registration form. The confirmation email will include important information. All Conference registrations must be accompanied by the registration fee. The registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full.
Payment must be made in advance and must be by bank transfer or by credit card in EURO’s (€) only. Personal cheques or company cheques will not be accepted. Please note that all bank costs and money transfer costs must be prepaid by the registrant.
InnovationFab Events B.V. (IFE) reserves the right to charge legal interest on any outstanding payments from the due to date at the legal rate of over the base rate of The Dutch Bank [DNB].
- Cancellations will only be accepted if notified in writing (faxes and emails are acceptable) to IFE. Cancellations are deemed to be effective from the date upon which the notice is received by IFE.
- If you cancel the booking, the following charges (based on the total value of the confirmed booking exclusive of Dutch VAT, if applicable) will be immediately due and payable by you:
Period of notice prior to Conference start date
More than 20 full weeks
20 full weeks - 10 full weeks
Less than 10 full weeks to 28 days
27 days - 15 days
15 days or less
Please note that cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations.
- In the event that payments are not made on the due date, then without prejudice to any other rights or remedies it may have, IFE reserves the right, without notice, to retain any payments previously made by you, to treat the booking as cancelled.
- In the event that you become bankrupt, cease to trade, have a receiver appointed or make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to immediately cancel the booking by notice in writing to you.
- IFE does not accept responsibility for your property or that of your agents, employees or guests.
- You shall be entitled to substitute another named individual as a delegate at any time, by notice to IFE.
- IFE reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to refuse admission to any delegate.
- You shall comply with any regulations of IFE and the Conference venue and any applicable statutory requirements on behalf of yourself, your agents, employees and guests.
- You shall indemnify IFE from and against all costs, charges, claims, expenses, demands and liabilities suffered or incurred by IFE as a result of any action or omission by you or your agents, employees or guests (including in relation to any damage caused to the Conference venue and hotel or any property therein) and/or in connection with any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
- IFE shall not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, claims or liability suffered or incurred by you (including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of profit or indirect damages) other than personal injury or death caused by the negligence of IFE.
- IFE shall not be liable for any cancellation of the Conference due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation due to industrial action, fire, flood, storm or tempest, disease, explosion, riot, civil commotion, earthquake, malicious damage, industrial action or act of terrorism etc.
- IFE reserves the right to amend the programs of the Conferences. No purported variations or amendments to these terms and conditions shall be of any effect unless accepted in writing by IFE.
- IFE will collect and store all personal data for the preparation and execution of the Conferences. IFE can in addition, share contact details of delegates with third parties who may use these details to contact delegates with relevant and interesting information in the field on the conferences.
- No failure or delay by IFE in exercising any of its rights under these terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right.
- This agreement shall be governed by Dutch law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
Additional Notice: Food allergy clause [If you are making a booking on behalf of someone else, please draw this notice to the attention of the delegate concerned.] It is each individual delegate's responsibility to inform the IFE Conference venue regarding any food allergies and/or intolerances that the delegate may have. For the avoidance of doubt, it is not IFE’s responsibility to collect such information or to transmit details to the conference venue and/or hotel. IFE hereby excludes liability for any delegate's failure to inform the conference venue and/or hotel of any such food allergies and/or intolerances.